An experience of the elements
- Water: 180 m² swimming center, separate baby and children pool, “Splash World” for an exciting aquatic experience and 50 m giant waterslide
- Earth: adventure playgrounds, gnome path „Wichtelpfad“, horse riding, petting zoo and climbing forest
- Air: games and sports at the Feldberg, near the ski slopes!
- Fire: dedicated child care, funsport arena "Fundorena", sauna, and plenty of sunshine
- Taste: 5 restaurants offer delicious meals throughout the day. We take you to a culinary journey around the world and the Black Forest.
Happy, independent, but taken care of through the day
Professional, cheerful child caregivers take time to focus on your children. The groups are small and separated by age. By the way, babies also find a cozy place at the Feldberger Hof. We relieve the moms of their work, because parents also need romance and time with each other.
In the heart of the Nature Reserve
Up close to nature and still plenty of action. That is exactly what holidays in the Feldberger Hof are like, not to mention the great rooms and delicious food. Also, the parents can experience tasteful and excellent holidays here. With heart we discover the Feldberg’s atmosphere and at our hotel you can laugh, joke and be a child to the fullest.
Free skiing and a location right at the slopes
Buckle up your skis, and be ready to speed down the slopes in front of our hotel right after breakfast. Skiing is free with the Hochschwarzwald Card.
Focus more on yourself with every heartbeat
Feng Shui is important to us. We know the energy flows harmonically in our hotel, as we designed the entire hotel including the outdoor facilities following the theory of classic Feng Shui.
Our unique atmosphere comes from our dedicated, open-minded hotel management and kind personnel. We anticipate your every wish, so look forward to us always offering a bit more than you expected.
Additionally, you find a unique Yin and Yang atmosphere in our hotel. As our hotel guest you can focus on your active side (chin. „Yang“) as well as on your need for rest and relaxation (chin. „Yin“).