Some attractions in the summer
(It may happen that in the low season some attractions are under revision, for example Feldbergbahn, or can not be opened due to the weather)
- Free entry to the 9.500 m² big bathing paradise "Badeparadies Schwarzwald" with 16 slides (1,5 hours daily). On public holidays and on weekends, an additional fee of € 3,00 per Person is charged on site.
- Free entry to the sports and events hall "Fundorena" with ice rink, climbing and trampoline park at the Feldberger Hof (opening hours daily from 10 am to 6 pm, the single activities are limited in time, and an extended use requires an additional fee)
- Free bathing fun in 14 outdoor pools, public bathing beaches or indoor pools
- Visit to the House of Nature "Haus der Natur"
- Pony riding at the Feldberger Hof (once daily/ 10 min)
- Climbing forest at the Feldberg (once daily/ 1 hour)
Further details and information: Hochschwarzwald Card
- Free use of the cableway "Bergbahn Feldberg"
- Free holiday fun in the amusement park "Steinwasen-Freizeit-Park"
- Free ride with the toboggan run „Hasenhorn Coaster“ (1x daily)
- Free boat rides on the lakes Titisee and Schluchsee
- Free entry to the spa "Radon Revital Bad" (4 hours daily)
- E-Bike – biking fun free of charge
- Free visits to museums, city tours and minster tours
- Free Greenfee Golfclub Hochschwarzwald
- KONUS: Free public transport in all transport associations of the holiday region