Indulge & enjoy
All inclusive indulgence on a family holiday
With great attention to detail and a large pinch of passion, our kitchen chefs conjure up seasonal lunch & evening buffets.
In a relaxed atmosphere in the Georg Thoma bar
Generous breakfast buffet
With more than 80 products e.g. various bread rolls, toast, rusks, cold meats, raw and cooked ham, salami, cheese platter with various cheeses and cream cheese, large range of “Faller” traditional local jams, hazelnut chocolate spread, various specialty teas, fruit basket, vegetarian spreads, muesli corner, fruit salad, selection of yoghurt and curd cheeses, egg station etc.
You can select the ingredients for a lunch package – and we will happily put it together for you.
Salad buffet, soup station, more than 3 warm dishes with accompaniments, vegetarian dish & dessert buffet, selection of cheeses & fruit basket
With late riser breakfast from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and afternoon snacks with toast, baguettes, pancakes, pastries, ice bar with soft ice cream as well as non-alcoholic drinks and a selection of Dallmayr coffees and teas
- In our main restaurant, you can enjoy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate with a piece of cake and/or ice cream from the buffet every day from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- Yoghurt, popcorn and fruit
Cold & warm evening buffet or 4-course menu
- With various starters, salads, a range of main courses as well as a vegetarian option and heavenly desserts
- Or a different 4-course menu each day, vegetarian options on request
- Every day from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. from our self-service drinks bar (the drinks bar in the snack bar is open outside of mealtimes)
- Choice of coffees such as Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Espresso and Latte from our self-service drinks bar
Alcoholic drinks for the table at lunch & dinner
- 3 draught beers & 4 wines (2 x white wine, 2 x red wine)
- In the main restaurant from 12 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and in Fanny’s from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m
“Fanny’s” family restaurant
- Barbecue at any time of year. You can choose between barbecue, fondue and spare ribs/burgers.
- Children’s Tic-Tac bar: As part of the children’s entertainment programme, food is served for the children on small floating boats. (Pre-registration required)
We offer our youngest guests a baby buffet with baby formula for infants (infant and follow-on formula; some of it gluten-free) and various baby foods in jars from age 4 months.
Your children are given a drinks bottle when they arrive, which they can fill up at our self-service drinks bar as often as they like throughout the day.